This fits your .
Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
Fancy Industrial Style - a retro vintage wall lamp lights shade Edison metal style with iron cages 2 lights wall sconce indoor wall fixture cast enough light for bathrooms, living room, kitchens and dining rooms
Bright and Dimmable - Use 2 medium-based E26 light bulbs, 100-watt maximum, works well with your dimmer for a vintage appeal (Dimmer Switch is not Included), meet your need of different lighting effect in most of the room
Unique Lampshade - It can be mounted upside down, or even on ceiling as a ceiling light. The shades are removable and changeable as well
Easy Installation - Come with a correct and detailed instructions and clear marked three wires (white, black, green), very simple and easy installation
Favoured Policy - 45 days changing or refunding without reason; At least 28% cheaper than the similar wall sconces on the Market; 2 years limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Totally hassle free, risk free to try
Rich oil rubbed bronze finish with highlights and metal shades create welcoming overall or task light
Style Name: Vintage style iron cage mini 2-lights wall sconces;
Applicable room: bathroom, bedroom, living room, dining room, foyers, restaurant, café
Item Weight: 3.3 lbs
Color: Oil Rubbed Bronze
Style: Traditional, Art Deco, Cottage, Rustic, Retro.
Power Source: hardwire
Bulb Base: E26 (Not Include the Bulb)
Wattage: MAX 100 watts
1 x 2 lights wall sconces (Not including the Bulb)
1.All Question will be responded within 8 hours.
2. Refund or replacement will be handled within 24 hours upon your response.
All non-defective or undamaged product have a 45 days period for returning or refunding.
Please return by original box and make sure the product is new and sellable.
If the items were DAMAGED or USED upon received, 30% of the amount will be charged.
If the product were damaged or defective upon receiving, please contact us immediately. We will refund or send the replacement within 24 hours.
1. We recommend to installed by a licensed electrian.
2. Be careful not to pull with wires when unpacking, cause a bad connection may result.
3. Do not connect electricity until your fixture is fully assembled.
4. To reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock, or personal injury, always turn off the fixture and allow it to cool prior to replacing light bulb.
5. Do not touch bulb when fixture is on or look directly at lit bulb.
6. Keep flammable materials away from lit bulb.
Creatgeek Industrial Oil Rubbed Bronze Wall Sconce Lighting Antique Semi Cage Iron Wall Lamp Decor Light Fixture for Bathroom Living Room and More - B076P74LVG