This fits your .
Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
Utilizing human body infrared induction, iTread's running surface is divided into 3 parts: slow down, constant speed, and speed up. Your speed changes according to where you run.
The world's first treadmill without welded parts. iTread's 22 piece invisible bolt assembly increases its stability and safety.
Only weighing 56lbs, iTread weighs under a quarter of what a traditional treadmill weighs.
With iTread's Bipolar Drive Technology, the motor runs powerfully and efficiently in a limited space.
Powerful magnets on the back of the foot guards allow iTread to be stored along a wall, as well as under a bed or sofa.
Three Steps to Start Up
• To start your workout, just take three steps on the iTread™. It's as easy as that!
Intelligent Speed Control
• Speed Up -- Walk/Run on the upper end to increase speed.
• Constant Speed -- Walk/Run on the middle part of running belt to maintain constant speed.
• Slow Down -- Walk on the lower belt area to come to a stop
Increased Speed Mode
• Without the handrail, the highest speed will be adjusted to 3.5 MPH.
• When the handrail is installed and raised, the highest speed will be increased up to 5 MPH.
• Hydraulic handrail will continue to lift/fold on it's own after it's lifted/folded to a certain height.
Magnetic Wall Mount
• iTread™ may also be attached to the wall for storage by powerful magnets located in the back of the foot guards.
• When determining the location of the magnetic wall sticker, attach it to the end of the iTread™, and then stick it to the wall.
• The bottom of the iTread™ has a pulley design, making it easy to move around.
• Speed: 0.6-8km/h /0.37-4.97MPH
• Running Belt Size:47x18inch
• Product Size: 57 x 26x3.5inch
• Product Weight: 29kg /63.9 lbs
• Max User Weight: 100kg /220lbs
• Screen Display: Time, Steps, Distance
ITREAD Light Weight & Compact Infrared Activated Under Desk Treadmill - B079Y8DPBN