7: Blogging Warriors – Type fast, die young!
An unsuspecting chat about the advantages of writing over wood-working turns into a full-fledged impromptu podcast.
In this episode, Milo and Fabian chat about blogs as digital “total works of art”, the advantages of tiny offices, and micro-productivity.
In a deep conversation on habits, we are delighted to see how tiny changes in life can result in a whole new supporting structure that empowers us to do better creative work (and have more fun on the way).
Also, featuring a weird teaser that nobody understands and Milo’s definite commitment to life on the edge as a blogging warrior.
Type fast, die young!
Listen/Subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher
- Blogging warriors
- Fabian’s appreciation of thinking in public and the beauty of paradox
- The Bossard house, a total work of art (admittedly much more impressive than any blog out there)
- More info about Milo’s bomb-proof tiny office
- Milo’s guide to 24 hours of the Edinburgh Fringe Festival
- Micro productivity
- Manager’s schedule versus maker’s schedule
- Michael Nobbs’ One Thing Today
- Tiny Habits with BJ Fogg
- Zen Habits
- Make space for your creative work (a preview of the Produce the Goods micro-guide)