16: Supermarkt Connections
For MoSho 16, we meet up again with our guest from episode 4, freelancing web designer and illustrator, Markus Freise. While Milo is walking the mean streets of Edinburgh, we revisit the idea of a “League of Creative Minds”.
We discuss virtual agencies, acquiring clients by hanging out in supermarkets, and the beauty of international (one man) companies. In the second half, we have a juicy chat about crowdfunding in the wake of Markus’ successful Indiegogo campaigns.
Listen/Subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher
Show Notes and Links
- Arminia Bielefeld Football Club
- “80% of success is showing up” – Woody Allen
- The strength of weak ties
- Scott Berkun: List of distributed companies from the author of The Year Without Pants (about working for WordPress)
- Markus’ first crowdfunding project: ONE
- Markus’ second crowdfunding project: Großväterland